Cost of living in Arak, Iran vs Frankfurt am Main, Germany
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €3,552 (﷼ 180,447,257) in Arak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$450,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Nottingham costs £3,268 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)