Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay vs Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00077 BRL / PYG
Do you live in Foz do Iguaçu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 6% more expensive than in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,347 (8,270,127 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,110 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ohrid costs 5,000 ден (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.53 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)