Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Fortaleza, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.826 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Fortaleza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 53% more expensive than in Fortaleza (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,709 (10,544元) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Fortaleza.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klaeng costs 175 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,440 (about 4 hours ago)