Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Fortaleza, Brazil
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 541 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Fortaleza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 76% more expensive than in Fortaleza (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,201 (﷼ 81,470,435) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Fortaleza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)