Cost of living in Salta, Argentina vs Fortaleza, Brazil
WARNING! Salta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Salta.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,161 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05626 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Fortaleza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is about the same as in Fortaleza (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,870 (ARS $104,334) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Fortaleza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)