Cost of living in Nanchang, China vs Fortaleza, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.814 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Fortaleza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 31% more expensive than in Fortaleza (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,120 (9,977元) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Fortaleza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)