Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Fortaleza, Brazil
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,116 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05613 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Fortaleza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Fortaleza (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Fortaleza you would need to make just about R$ 5,376 (ARS $95,778) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tandil costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belford Roxo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (about 3 hours ago)