Cost of living in Giza, Egypt vs Fortaleza, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.33608 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Fortaleza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 8% more expensive than in Fortaleza (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,175 (E£ 18,374) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Fortaleza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)