Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Fortaleza, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00054 BRL / GNF
Do you live in Fortaleza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 79% more expensive than in Fortaleza (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,559 (19,599,465 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Fortaleza.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$820 (5 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cancún costs Mex$ 185 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £79 (about 2 hours ago)