Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04820 BRL / JPY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 709 prices entered by 132 different people.
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 140% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,779 (¥368,851) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in Florianopolis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Antalya costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limoges costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Volta Redonda costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 1 hour ago)