Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 988 prices entered by 96 different people.
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,900 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 6,403 in Recife.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Irkutsk costs руб 280 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 4 hours ago)