Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00143 BRL / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,615 prices entered by 225 different people.
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,100 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 6,520 (COL$4,569,857) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Halifax costs C$2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Manila costs Php16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 120 (about 2 hours ago)