Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Exeter, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,185 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19886 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Exeter? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Exeter (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,200 in Exeter you would need to make just about £1,722 (S/. 8,660) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 3 hours ago)