Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,829 prices entered by 383 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00119 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Evora you would need to make just about €1,706 (CH$1,439,406) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 900 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $103 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)