Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,322 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.840 EUR / USD
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 23% cheaper than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Evora you would need to make just about €1,456 ($1,733) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)