Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04190 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Evora you would need to make just about €1,360 (Mex$ 32,454) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)