Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021.
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,643 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Evora.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)