Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01731 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Evora you would need to make just about €1,679 (Php97,038) in Manila.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$40 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jhelum costs ₨450 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨34,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)