Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.840 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 4% cheaper than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Evora you would need to make just about €1,726 (2,053 CUC) in Havana.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)