Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13446 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 65% more expensive than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,138 (kr23,337) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Evora.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 5 hours ago)