Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05295 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Evora you would need to make just about €1,174 (E£ 22,168) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Osmaniye costs 2,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,118 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)