Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14792 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Evora you would need to make just about €1,079 (R$ 7,297) in Belo Horizonte.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)