Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00193 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 48% cheaper than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Evora you would need to make just about €889 (461,413 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)