Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Eugene, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,519 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12874 USD / HKD
Do you live in Eugene, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 50% more expensive than in Eugene, Oregon (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,795 (HK$60,552) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,200 in Eugene, Oregon.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €38 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)