Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Etawah, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06670 INR / KRW
Do you live in Etawah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Etawah (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨611,680 (₩9,170,952) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨429,000 in Etawah.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)