Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Etawah, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.745 INR / MXN
Do you live in Etawah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Etawah (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨211,747 (Mex$ 56,548) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨196,000 in Etawah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)