Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Etawah, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.480 INR / BRL
Do you live in Etawah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is about the same as in Etawah (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,378 (R$ 7,372) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Etawah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)