Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Etawah, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,070 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.773 INR / MXN
Do you live in Etawah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Etawah (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨316,855 (Mex$ 83,975) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨279,000 in Etawah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)