Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Etawah, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,155 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.722 INR / PEN
Do you live in Etawah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Etawah (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,760 (S/. 9,640) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨185,000 in Etawah.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)