Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Etawah, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.957 INR / DKK
Do you live in Etawah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 47% more expensive than in Etawah (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨759,340 (kr63,506) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨517,000 in Etawah.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)