Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Etawah, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.767 INR / RSD
Do you live in Etawah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 10% more expensive than in Etawah (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨221,106 (288,275 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨201,000 in Etawah.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 900 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $103 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)