Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Esteli, Nicaragua
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03134 NIO / KRW
Do you live in Esteli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Esteli (Nicaragua)
For example, you would need at least 20,208 C$ (₩644,760) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 C$ in Esteli.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)