Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Essen, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 259 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Essen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Essen (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €2,811 (₩3,750,960) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Essen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)