Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Essen, Germany
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,735 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00118 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Essen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Essen (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Essen you would need to make just about €2,045 (CH$1,735,817) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)