Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Essen, Germany
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12078 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Essen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Essen (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Essen you would need to make just about €1,411 ($b11,678) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)