Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Essen, Germany
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 640 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04126 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Essen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Essen (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Essen you would need to make just about €1,894 (Mex$ 45,894) in Monterrey.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$2.64 (about 1 hour ago)