Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Essen, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10740 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Essen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 59% more expensive than in Essen (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,981 (HK$37,070) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Essen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bogotá costs COL$3,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)