Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Essen, Germany
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.823 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Essen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 21% cheaper than in Essen (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Essen you would need to make just about €2,133 (2,591 CUC) in Havana.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €78,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €28 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$750 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $605 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$154,990 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 6 hours ago)