Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Essen, Germany
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 988 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14628 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Essen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Essen (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Essen you would need to make just about €1,414 (R$ 9,667) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)