Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 728 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.108 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 171% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,587TL (5,022 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Carúpano costs 100,000,000 Bs.S. (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 38 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)