Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 252%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,747 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01144 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 202% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,283TL (CH$1,161,603) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)