Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 413 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.184 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 113% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,315TL ($b7,024) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)