Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 409%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 193 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.871 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 336% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,895TL (€1,813) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in La Serena costs CH$359,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Osmaniye costs 2,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,118 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)