Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,749 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.444 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 114% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,984TL (R$ 6,220) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bogotá costs COL$3,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)