Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.072 TRY / USD
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 158% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,058TL ($1,246) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cancún costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 4 hours ago)