Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 560 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.430 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 102% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,276TL (R$ 5,785) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 750 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,885 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Carúpano costs 100,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)