Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 978 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10785 TRY / INR
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 107% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,691TL (₨80,592) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (about 1 hour ago)