Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,207 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.222 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 128% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,895TL (S/. 4,004) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fes costs 3,500 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 2 hours ago)