Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 547 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.517 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 98% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,100TL (E£ 15,673) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)