Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Eskişehir Province, Turkey
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,993 prices entered by 727 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08810 TRY / ARS *
Do you live in Eskişehir Province? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 81% more expensive than in Eskişehir Province (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,613TL (ARS $86,407) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)